Setting up EdgeConnect
EdgeConnect is the Temenos user experience platform (UXP).
To install EdgeConnect:
1. Go to http://marketplace.temenos.com.
2. Click Log In and enter your username and password.
3. From the menu bar, select MyApps.
4. In Applications, click Member TCIB / TCMB .
5. You are taken to Google Drive. Click Request Access and then download the whole directory.
6. Install \Member SDKS and design tools\Edge Connect\. After installation:
a. Get the InstallKey.txt file from your installation root: %ProgramFiles%\Temenos\edgeConnect\IDE\InstallKey.txt
b. Send the InstallKey.txt file to firstname.lastname@example.org. MarketPlace will then issue you with a Connect.lic file. This is your EdgeConnect license file.
c. Save your Connect.lic file to %ProgramFiles%\Temenos\edgeConnect\IDE\
d. Restart EdgeConnect.
The application is now fully functional. You are ready to start configuring EdgeConnect.
To configure EdgeConnect:
1. Extract \TCIB TCMB Developer Package\TCIB\TCIB_Retail_Developer_Release_R15.02.7z
Note: You will need to install 7zip to extract the files.
2. Open \TCIB\TCIB_Retail_Developer_Release_R15.02\TCIB\Solutions\Retail\Retail.dsf
3. Edit the following global parameters, using the URLs from Temenos Sandbox:
4. From the EdgeConnect top menu, select Tools > Options…
5. In the dialog, click the Locations tab and then select Projects and Libraries. Check that:
a. The Project path is TCIB TCMB Developer Package\TCIB\TCIB_Retail_Developer_Release_R15.02\TCIB
b. The Libraries path is D:\Marketplace\TCIB TCMB Developer Package\TCIB\TCIB_Retail_Developer_Release_R15.02\TCIB\Components
6. To save the paths, click OK.
7. From the EdgeConnect top menu:
a. Select File > Open from local File.
b. Go to the following local directory: \TCIB TCMB Developer Package\TCIB\TCIB_Retail_Developer_Release_R15.02\TCIB\Solutions\Retail\
c. Open the Retail.ifp file.
8. From the EdgeConnect ribbon menu, click Process Builder.
9. From the Presentation Editor docking window, right-click RichHTML and then click Run.
The new browser opens at the Retail screen. Initial configuration has been completed.